Communication: The Core of Strategic Leadership
Gain Insight • New Strategies • Interact with Leaders • Network
The 4th annual National Summit on Strategic Communications assembles 100+ top leaders, 20+ speakers and CEOs, from corporate, military and government communications, public relations and public affairs to identify strategies which enhance engagement and share methods to increase the value and improve the practice of strategic communications in your organization.
Why Attend the 2013 Strategic Summit?
- Transform your brand and reputation using strategies revealed by Fortune 500 firms
- Capture the details of how “Obama for America” won using data analytics
- Master techniques used by the Marines to train “habitually strategic communicators”
- Achieve impact online everyday following strategies developed by Siemens
- Act decisively on big-picture issues using U.S. Navy public affairs strategies
- Discover how Bell Helicopter synchronizes images, actions and words to win
- Communicate across cultures with techniques proven by the State Department
- Adapt IBM’s successful CSR and citizenship initiatives to your organization
- New! Join Interactive Breakout Discussion facilitated by a distinguished academic
- Interact and network with your peers through two full days and in an evening reception
The National Summit on Strategic Communications encourages diverse thinking. The Summit seeks to achieve synergy of ideas among participants and strives to create innovation within and across organizations that are doing what appears to be very different work. As a result of attending, Summit participants incorporate broader perspective and new critical thinking into their own organizations.
Organized annually by the non-profit Strategic Communications Leadership Initiative, with support of various military and private sector sponsors, the Strategic Summit is global in scope and strategic in focus. With plenary speakers and panel discussions ⎯ program content is at a high level, yet practical, and is designed to attract senior executives, communications directors and public affairs officers from corporations, the military and government who are actively addressing critical issues facing organizations today.
NEW in 2013, facilitated breakout sessions will maximize interaction. The Summit delivers actionable strategies and tools you need to for collaboration and communication across the enterprise.
“Interesting and engaging! Very applicable to my job.”